Luzern - coming soon!
WePractice will be available in Lucerne soon. Sign up below to stay up to date!
Modern & central therapy spaces
Conduct productive therapy sessions in our welcoming, modern coworking spaces designed specifically for mental health professionals. Our fully furnished rooms are equipped with whiteboards, ample natural light, and comfortable seating to enhance your practice.
Amenities for therapists
Our facilities include clean and well-maintained bathrooms, as well as comfortable waiting areas to ensure a stress-free experience before your session begins.
Private rooms tailored to therapists
Experience the ideal balance of comfort and privacy with our soundproof practice rooms, crafted to meet the unique needs of therapists. Focus on providing exceptional care for your clients without distractions, and make the most of our flexible hourly and daily rental options.
Discover WePractice: Elevate your therapy practice
As a member at WePractice, enjoy access to top-notch amenities designed for productive therapy sessions in a comfortable and private setting. But our support doesn't end there; we're dedicated to helping you grow and succeed in every aspect of your journey as a mental health professional.
Amenities & Services
- Central locations
- CoWorking area with workspace
- Kitchen with free coffee and tea
- Regular cleaning of the premises
- Waiting area for clients
- Separate restrooms for clients and members
Furnishings & Equipment
- Modern interior design
- Comfortable seating
- Bright and dimmable lighting
- Personal locker
- Privacy and good sound insulation
- Whiteboards in every room
- Access to printer
- Work desk
- Tissues, clock
Community & Support
- Personal connection to Community Manager
- Community events
- Intervision & supervision
- Further education
- Support with client acquisition
We help you practice successfully
Join WePractice, a modern coworking community tailored for independent psychotherapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, and psychological counselors. Experience the benefits of flexible therapy spaces, expert administrative support, and a network of like-minded professionals committed to your success.
Our services at a glance
- Easily get new clients through our directory page & doctor referrals
- Access to modern practice space on an hourly or daily basis
- Coworking spaces with kitchen and break area
- Manage and schedule your therapy sessions through our platform
- Community events to keep you updated
- Free participation in continuing education courses (FSP certified)
- An online therapist profile actively being promoted online
- Support in all areas on the path to independence
Information event "Path to self-employment" (only in German)
In this event we will give you information about the most important points of self-employment as a psychology specialist. We will try to answer your questions and show you how you can become self-employed.
The next event:
Monday, June 12th, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m
Modern and central locations
Our centrally located premises are optimally connected to public transport and we provide a cozy and modern atmosphere that will make you and your clients feel at home.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Do you have questions?
What is WePractice?
WePractice is a mental health platform with the goal of making the best possible psychological and psychotherapeutic support available to all. WePractice operates an online directory to find a suitable therapist or coach, as well as a physical modern community of practice with coworking space where therapists can practice and serve their clients. Our mission is to work with therapists to sustainably strengthen the mental health of the Swiss population.
Who is behind WePractice?
WePractice is a startup that emerged from Migros' think tank, Sparrow Ventures. Today, WePractice is a subsidiary of Migros Genossenschaftbund.